Saturday, August 14, 2010

Gave a Diaper Cake Today...

...and it was a HUGE hit!  :)  My cousin's wife had her baby shower today and I gave her a 4 tier cake with a teddy bear, travel size toiletry items, 2 onesies, a pair of socks, 2 wash cloths and a plush frog rattle and 2 pacifiers that were on her registry.  :) 

The top two tiers of this cake are newborn size diapers and the bottom two layers are size 1 so the new mommy and daddy will have a variety of sizes to use as their baby girl grows. 

Not only is this a great way to display all of your gifts, it is all useful...and useful right away! 

2-3-4-5 tier cakes...you tell me what you want...and I will provide you with a memorable, show-stopping baby shower gift that the soon-to-be mommy and guests are sure to love! 

Baby Shower Planners!!  Dont forget about your table centerpieces!  Check out our 2-tier cakes--these would be the perfect way to accent your tables and will be great for the new mommy to use when the shower is over.  Just let me know your shower color scheme and I will get to work!  :)

Keep smiling and have a great Saturday!!

2 comments:

  1. Angela! That is SO creative! And GORGEOUS! I will be telling all of my knitting friends about THIS!

    ReplyDelete