Sunday, October 24, 2010

SGD For a Cause

This past week, I was asked to donate not 1 but 2 diaper cakes.  One for a United Way event Silent Auction which will be taking place next week and the other for a local Low-Cost Spay Neuter Clinic raffle which took place yesterday at the 1st Annual Jack o Lantern Jamboree.

Think Pink Large 2 Tier SGD Diaper CakeIt was so much fun to see people out and about enjoying the beautiful Fall day yesterday.  The Halloween/Fall Themed cake was adorable and went to a good home.  I heard the woman who won is going to be taking the cake to some new parents at the hospital this week (perfect timing!)

The second cake is themed 'Think Pink' in honor of  Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  This cake is my first large 2-tier cake and I LOVE the way this one turned out, it may be one of my favorites.

I am a sucker for a good cause so I really enjoyed being able to donate a couple of my cakes.  :)  The Telemon United Way event is this week, I am excited to see how everything goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment