Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Site and a New Cake

Wow, a new look to my site.  I really love it!!  I walked downstairs last Saturday to see what my husband, Basili, was up to.  He was working on designing a new, clean look for my website!  :)  TA DA!

He is so patient with me and is my perfect match (I know, BLAH!  haha).  Being the perfectionist I am, there were lots of little
 tweaks here and there, but he made it better than I had envisioned! 

Shameless plug time!!!!   If you need a website designed or new logo for your company, I will be happy to put you in touch with my husband or you can
check out his website and send him an email.  :) 

One of the cakes I made this weekend was for a girl I grew up with/was in youth groups/choirs with at church.  She saw my cakes on Facebook and submitted an order.  I was so excited to hear from her again after all these years!  She requested a girlie cake with a red and pink color scheme.  I have seen a lot of this color combination lately...the lady bug theme is the 'cute bug' nursery theme of the season.  I knew I had to use it, they are just so darn cute!  I paired the lady bug ribbon and the lady bug blanket flower together with some bright pinks to really set it off...I just love this!


I am shipping this to the mommy to be in Florida, so unfortunately, my friend won't be able to see it in person...but she loved the photo!  :)


Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment