Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bear-y Fun!!!

Hi everyone!

It has been a little while since I have had a chance to sit down and post some news and photos.  Before Christmas, it was very exciting around here.  I had cake orders coming in for Christmas gifts and shower gifts.  Since I was leaving to go out of town, any cakes for showers prior to January 14th needed to be completed as well.

I was so happy with the way all of them turned out!!  :)  

The 'Blue Beary' cake was an order I received right after the Channel 8 segment which aired in December.  Needless to say, 30 minutes after I was on air and I had an order, I was thrilled.  I worked within her budget which she specified and created this adorable cake for her and she loved it.  I hope her secretary loved it as well!! 

Beary Pink Large 2 Tier SGD Diaper CakeThe Large 2 Tier cakes have quickly become the most popular SGD cake size ordered.  This 50 diaper cake currently comes with a double blanket flower and onesie for only $45.00!!  Feel free to customize your cake with a different topper/items.

Have I mentioned that I just LOVE this bear?   I had an order for a pink and brown themed cake for a little girl...this bear was PERFECT!   I found an adorable sleeper and blanket which fit the order to a 'T'.   It was fun shopping for this cake and I absolutely love the color scheme...then again, pink is my favorite color, so maybe that made me a bit biased?  :) 

I hope your friend loved her cake and the shower was wonderful!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment