Saturday, December 11, 2010

SGD Live on Indy Style TV!

'Elephant Safari' Diaper Cake
is available for just $60.00
What a truly exciting week this has been!  A week of preparation, nerves and fun!  A great friend of mine gave me the opportunity to appear on Indy Style TV a couple days ago, which is a live, hour long show which airs daily M-F here in Indianapolis.

I had an absolute blast while I was there.  It was very neat to go behind the scenes at the studio and meet the people who work at Channel 8 and of course, show off my diaper cakes.   :)

For the show, I wanted to create a variety of diaper cakes that I offer.  2-tiers to 4 tiers, I showed them all (I do make larger cakes, but I was afraid I would be hidden behind them!)  haha   I worked all week to carefully design and create these cakes.  A couple of them are different than any other cake I have made before...all of them turned out GREAT!

The Christmas cake and the large two tier girl cake I made for the show have already sold, but the others are up for grabs, send me an email if you are interested!  :)




Check out my segment if you haven't seen it already...I know I am a couple days late with my blog.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment