Saturday, February 12, 2011

Packaged up with a Smile

I would suggest the Large 3 Tier cake size to anyone who asks!   It is truly stunning and my favorite cake size!   I love them all but this one just hits me a little differently. :)

This one is being shipped to North Carolina in transit to new parents who welcomed their baby girl into the world earlier this week.  I think they will love it!  The Large 3 Tier cake has 90 diapers which should last them well over a week and a half.  I used my favorite bear again...it is so soft and sweet.   

This month, my husband and I have packaged and shipped 6 cakes around the country!  Virginia, Texas, Florida, Colorado and now North Carolina!   Ah, the wonders of Social Media Marketing.  :)   It thrills me to know that my company is going to be receiving exposure at baby showers around the country and humbles me to know I am helping create something for a new/expecting mother that she will always remember.  A gift she will love.

SGD has been something I have been able to use as my creative outlet...I really enjoy designing each cake and bringing a smile to client's faces when they see it for the first time.  :)  I also love all of the support my husband has given me since I started SGD...from designing my business cards and website to finding shipping boxes and helping out with the 'man stuff' side of the business.  :)  


Thanks for all of the support everyone, it means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment