Sunday, February 13, 2011

SGD Cakes Make their Southern Debut!

 Small 2 tier cakes were the pick of the week last week.  We shipped out 3!  This first cake order came from a girl I went to Jr High/High School with who has moved to Virginia.  She had seen my cakes on Facebook and wanted to order one for her friend who just had her baby girl.  She wanted it to match the nursery so she sent me a photo.  The theme was bees and the color was yellow.  I loved this one, not only because it is adorable, but because it was like hitting the lottery when we found this bee sleeper...the lady bug seems to be the 'cute bug' trendthis year.  :)

The 2 cakes below were ordered for a double shower in Houston, Texas.  Both mommies are expecting boys.  To keep the cakes from looking identical, we kept one cake in blue and the other in green.  I really thought these were great and I cant wait to hear how the baby shower goes.  :)  


Green Cutie Small 2 Tier SGD Diaper CakeSlam Dunk Champ Small 2 Tier SGD Diaper Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment