Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jungle Fun!

Elephant Safari Diaper Cake
 Monkeys, Giraffes and Elephants...oh my!  The Jungle theme has taken over Smiling Girl Designs this past week (there is one more Monkey cake on the way later this month!) but I just had to write a quick blog about these 3 because they are just so darn cute!

The Jungle/Safari theme is perfect for a neutral nursery.  Not only are the colors fun, but the animals are so adorable and there is such a wide variety of things you can do and add to your cake when you use the generic 'Jungle' theme.

Think about all of the fun things you could do to decorate at a baby shower you are throwing with a jungle theme!  Of course, this would include your jungle theme diaper cake from Smiling Girl Designs.

I have had a few questions about how to order one of my diaper cakes lately.  If you are interested in ordering a diaper cake, go to the 'Request a Quote' page of my website and fill in the form.  I will get back to you quickly with any questions and a quote.  :)

Have a great night!

Jungle Safari Blue Diaper Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment