Thursday, April 7, 2011

Great Gift for a Client who is Expecting

What a great way to show your client how much you appreciate their business.  (that is, if they are expecting a baby in the near future)  :)  These two cakes were given to two lucky mommies to be from a local business.

This particular client was very open to any sort of cake I wanted to make.  She told me colorful and fun and set a budget for me of $65.00 per cake.  I had a ball!  The first cake is another one of the popular Jungle cakes I have had lately...I really do love this theme!  I used a Ty Monkey stuffed animal, 3 piece Gerber layette set and a coordinating Carter's flannel receiving blanket. 

The second cake I made was also a Jungle theme cake (surprise!) and full of fun toys for the new baby!  Another Bright Starts cake full of more toys than ever before.  Topped off with a fun Elephant crinkle rattle and adorned with wrist rattles, a bar bell rattle, keys, teething rings and a pacifier and wrapped in colorful ribbon, I think we accomplished 'colorful' on this one.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment