Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New design and a double order!

Phew!  Catching up on some long-overdue blogging.  :)  The other day, I received a request for 2 cakes.  One was for a last minute shower 2 days from the request, the other was to be sent out on Tuesday.

The cake for the shower she was going to was to be a 'Girlie Cake'.  I decided to use pink and brown because I love that color combination and think it is just stunning!  :)  This is a small 2 tier cake with a single blanket flower and a onesie. Super cute!

The second cake was shipped to Texas for a shower gift.  My instructions were to make it 'Under the Sea' theme for a boy.  I found a CUTE set of 3 washcloths with a whale scrubbie for bath time.  I tried out a new type of flower--the wash cloth flower!  I absolutely love this one!  Between the new design and the fun colors, it is so striking and so fun!

Both cakes were ready the following evening and the woman who placed the order was thrilled with the results!  Excited to be working with her again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment