Sunday, April 3, 2011

Work is a Jungle!

One of my cakes was used last week at a work baby shower and the girl who planned the shower was kind enough to share a photo with me of the table decorations!  (aren't they cute!)   I love how she used the baby wipes as balloon anchors and the rings as the confetti.

This diaper cake is just so fun and colorful!  The mommy and daddy-to-be have decided to keep the gender of their baby a surprise.  My instructions were 'very colorful and gender neutral'.  I used some of my favorite Carter's blankets and a coordinating Gerber onesie and bib (on back of cake) and just love the way it turned out! 

Congratulations to the soon-to-be parents -- I am so happy you loved your Smiling Girl Designs diaper cake!


Jungle Fun Large 2 Tier Diaper Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment