Monday, April 18, 2011

SGD at Ladies Evening Out


On Thursday, May 5th, I will be showing off my Smiling Girl Designs diaper cakes at 'Ladies Evening Out'.  I am SO excited to be a part of this great event!  When I signed up last month to be a vendor, Jenn told me there were 35 vendors and 200 attendees last year.  I figured, this would be a great opportunity to expose my business to some more people...little did I know, this event would completely explode!  Currently, there are going to be over 90 VENDORS and almost 500 people have pre-registered to attend!!!  :)  I can't wait!

I will be offering a really great giveaway to those in attendance - more on that later - and also my first discount.  :)  As I keep planning, I come up with more and more ideas, but my husband brings me back to reality - "Ang, you only have a 4ft table to work with, not the world."   So, I will stick to displaying a few of my cakes, some candy and a couple other fun things...sigh.  :)


If you are in the area, please stop by and check it out.  I cannot wait!  Butterflies!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to meet you there - but I'm about to order a diaper cake, so I hope I'll get to meet you this week!

    Kris
    mybestfriendshair.com

    ReplyDelete