Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Has Sprung!

Spring has officially sprung here in Indianapolis, Sunny days, stormy nights and blossoming trees -- we are enjoying the outdoors more and have had the windows open to let in the fresh, warm air.  :)  

Some of my cakes have also had more of a Spring flair to them lately.  This ADORABLE large 3 tier cake is full of ducks!  It includes a 4 piece Carter's outfit - Sleeper/Cap/Bib/Socks, an Avent Pacifier, Carter's blanket and a Baby Gund Duck plush animal.  This cake is currently for sale and will make an appearance at the event I am participating in, Ladies Evening Out, on May 5th.  Interested?  Send me an email for pricing smilinggirldesigns@gmail.com.


This other adorable bunny cake just shouts, 'Welcome Spring!  The cute plush bunny atop this large 2 tier cake and all of the fun colors really just make me smile--the bunny looks pretty happy too!

I hope you are all enjoying a nice start to your Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment