Friday, September 17, 2010

All Star Cake

Little All Star Small 3 Tier SGD Diaper CakeLast weekend, I went to a shower for my friend Marie who is expecting a baby boy in October!  I can't believe how fast time has flown by since she announced the pregnancy at our monthly girls night.  :)  Marie told me she and her husband decided on a Sports theme for the nursery.  FANTASTIC! 

I went shopping and found the cutest 'Travel Pals' that can be attached to a stroller or car seat, a cute plush soccer ball rattle and some fun sporty cloths for the new little all star to wear.  It was a lot of fun to give her the cake I am sure it will come in handy here in the next couple of months!

At the top of the cake in this picture is something new I have added--a recipe card!  Each of the cakes will come with a recipe card which will tell the recipient everything that is included on the cake--contents, sizes, brands, etc.  SO much fun and what a great keepsake!


My friend, Mandy, who is a professional photographer was nice enough to take these photos for me for my site (she kept saying she is not a product photographer, she is a people photographer, so please keep that in mind)--I think the photos look great!  I wish my camera was that nice! 

Congratulations Marie and Steve!  I cant wait to meet your son!

Marie holding her Little All Star Small 3 Tier SGD Diaper Cake
The SUPER cute Mommy-to-Be and her Smiling Girl Diaper Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment