Sunday, March 18, 2012

Welcome Spring!

Hi everyone!  Long time, no blog!  A lot has happened since the last time I wrote on here.  I gave birth to our son, Zachary, in December, right before Christmas.  Needless to say, I have had my hands full with him and that has left little time for Diaper Cake Making.  :)   I have slowly started to create some new designs and have decided to tweak my diaper cake products a little bit.  I am still in the beginning stages of planning and pricing, but I will be posting more details about all of this soon! 

Basically, if I dont use it, it is not going to be included on one of the cakes I design, unless someone specifically requests it.  As a new mommy, I have found certain products and brands that I love and use on a daily basis.  I want to only include these types of items in my cakes.

I created a couple of large cakes in the last month.  One for my friend Melissa who just had her second daughter.  I made a large 4 tier cake - the largest cake I offer.  WOW!!  IT IS HUGE!  If you want a show stopper and diapers for 2 weeks, this is the option for you! :)   The second cake I made went to a lucky new mommy out in NYC.  It was a Springtime theme and had all sorts of fun colors, a 4 peice outfit and a stuffed animal.   This is just a small taste of the direction my cakes are going in for 2012!

2 comments: